In this episode, we tackle some of the questions we have been hearing from investors in recent weeks. We discuss the desire to move into short-term bonds, whether a laddered bond portfolio can sustain a 4% withdrawal rate, the potential opportunity in international stocks, residential real estate and a lot more.
- 03:04 – Should investors move into short-term bonds given the current 5% yields?
- 09:36 – All financial plans will be tested by unforeseen circumstances
- 11:11 – Can a laddered bond portfolio be created given current yields to sustain a 4% withdrawal rate?
- 15:47 – Which type of inflation regimes produce the highest long-term returns?
- 22:32 – Evaluating the potential opportunity in international stocks
- 28:20 – The shift from capital to labor
- 36:07 – Dissecting the narrow market leadership
- 45:42 – The supply constrained housing market
- 50:23 – Episode summary